Tonevale Farm subscribes to ethical hunting practices and therefore all hunting is on a walk and stalk basis and,
- No hunting, walking or driving in the bush is permitted unless accompanied by a game guard/tracker
- All hunters will be required to sight their rifles prior to hunting
- No hunting is to take place within 200m of a vehicle
- Hunting is only permitted from sunrise to sunset
TONEVALE GAME PRICE LIST (updated 01/04/2020)
- DAY ENTRY – R175.00 per person
- SELF CATERING TENTED BUSH CAMP – R275.00 pppn (inc. day entry)
- SELF CATERING SAFARI TENT CAMP – R300.00 pppn (inc. day entry)
- SELF CATERING CHALET – R375.00 pppn (inc. day entry)
- BOW HUNTING – R500.00 per hunter
PLEASE NOTE: NO FEMALES TO BE HUNTED DURING LAMBING SEASON
Trophy animals are charged at the higher rate as shown below:
|Giraffe||R18,000.00||KZN Wildlife permit required|
Please note that:
- Prices include VAT and are subject to change.
- Provincial Hunting Licences to be obtained prior to hunt and can be bought at farm.
- Bowhunters must have valid KZN Bowhunting Permit from Ezemvelo KZN Wildlife.
- No pregnant females or females with young to be shot.
- Wounded animals charged at full price.
- Wrong species shot payable at full price.
- All missed shots will be charged at 30% of the price of the animal.
- Guide to accompany hunter at all times.
- Correct identification of the animal is the hunter’s responsibility.
- Professional hunter with rifle is available at an extra fee.
- Skinning & capping done free of charge, at hunter’s risk.
- All animals placed in cold room at hunter’s own risk.
- Regret no credit card facilities available.
Your safety is important to us and we remind you that:
- All animals can be dangerous and certain plants can also be poisonous.
- Our buffalo, rhino and hippo are free range and can roam to any area of the farm including the chalet and tented camp area.
- The speed limit throughout the farm is 20km/hour. Please drive with caution on the farm and do not deviate from the main roads.
- The premises are entered into and all activities are undertaken at your own risk.
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF FIREARM SAFETY
- Treat every gun as if it’s loaded.
- Be able to control the muzzle direction even if you stumble.
- Be sure the barrel and action are free of obstructions.
- Be sure of your target before you pull the trigger.
- Unload guns when not in use.
- Never point a gun at anything you don’t want to shoot.
- Never shoot a bullet at a flat, hard surface or water.
- Never jump out of a vehicle with a loaded gun.
- Store guns and ammunition in a locked safe.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages before or while handling any gun.
We are proud members of Wildlife Ranching South Africa and the KZN Hunting Shooting & Conservation Association.
Tonevale has all the facilities needed for a professional hunting experience.
Skinning and Cold Room facilities
Shooting Range – located right next to the Chalet
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY & REGULATIONS TO FORUM SA TRADING 306 (PTY) LIMITED TRADING AS TONEVALE FARM
- On arrival you are requested to report to the Farm Manager to sign a copy of the “Conditions of Entry & Regulations” and Indemnity Form.
- Tonevale Farm subscribes to ethical hunting practices and all hunters are required to sight in their rifles before hunting.
- Hunters are to be aware at all times of their firing line as there are dwellings on the farm and on neighbouring farms and pedestrians using farm roads.
- A guide will be provided. The guide will act as an observer and guide to the area and will have the authority to enforce the rules and regulations of the farm. All guides are bound by a Code of Conduct and are subject to periodic polygraph testing.
- For safety reasons, only one hunter is to hunt at any one time, and he must be in the presence of the guide when shooting.
- Hunting is only permitted in the areas indicated by the guide.
- The word of the guide or physical evidence of blood will be taken as proof that an animal has been shot. Wounded animals will be charged for in full. Missed shots are charged at 30% of the cost of the animal.
- A wounded animal is charged at the full list price and is the responsibility of the hunter. However, if a hunter departs before locating the wounded animal, he forfeits his rights to the carcass regardless of having paid for that animal and may be liable for additional finishing off costs of up to 30% of the list price of the animal.
- Hunters’ vehicles will be confined to roads/tracks designated by the guide.
- No hunting is permitted within 200m of a vehicle.
- No hunting is permitted from half-an hour after sunset to half-an-hour before sunrise.
- The speed limit throughout the farm is 20 km/h. Please drive with caution on the farm roads as there are cane trucks, other cars and pedestrians using some of the roads.
- The lighting of fires is only permitted at the designated camp site.
- I hereby undertake to abide by the above conditions and regulations.